My Ameba Pigg ♥

Posted by : Isis Mendoza 15 feb. 2012

アメーバピグ

PIGG Nickname: Yinyit
Ameblo URL: http://ameblo.jp/yinyit
Age: 21    (Birthday: 8-Jul-1990)
Country: Panama  (Central America)
What got you into PIGG: I started playing pigg because the singer of SID have a blog in ameblo and I do my blog for can follow him blog and... I discovered pigg casually.
I ♥ PIGG because: I met persons that i love much, friends that i hope meet in person ^^   I can learn japanese and english with my friends and others persons! Pigg is a virtual world but you can do real friends ^w^ ♥ 

If you want, add me as a friend~

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Porque los comentarios incentivan, gracias por leerme!
Vuelve pronto! ^.^!

Photobucket

- Copyright © Yinyit's Blog - Yinyit's blog - Powered by Blogger - Template by Johanes Djogan - Modified by Yinyit -